Thursday, February 19, 2015

How To Catch Your Betta Safely

betta fish tankTrying to catch your betta can be tough, but even if it's easy you could still hurt them or damage fins.  So how do you catch them?  I dont use a net unless it's my last option.

I save the cup from when i bought them and use that to scoop them up.  Then i walk past the tank they swim to the top and think they are gonna be fed so i lift the top like I'm feeding them and scoop them with the cup and thats all their is to it.  If you don't have a betta tank and still have yours in the cup please consider some of these betta fish tanks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post!! I was actually looking for a post to read on Aquarium Filtration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! helpusfish.com

    ReplyDelete